Responsibility is on the BUYER to select the appropriate shipping option. We are not responsible for any damages that are the result of choosing the wrong shipping option.
Express shipping is recommended for certain items.
ATTENTION! We recommend using Express Shipping for all toxin products.
We will ship your order with an ice pack in a protective thermal bag.
ATTENTION!!! Only Innotox is a Pre-Mix Liquid Toxin. Other Toxins are White to almost clear, vacuum-dried powder in a colorless and transparent vial. The vial is NOT EMPTY! On the bottom of the bottle, there is a tiny white ring of powder.
All Korean Toxins are Heat Resistant and Handle UP TO 100F for 7-10 days (according to manufacturers)
Please, store right away in the Fridge upon receipt the package.
Toxins should be stored in a freezer! Only Innotox can be in a refrigerator 34-44F.
Toxins are NOT returnable or refundable under any circumstances!!!
Toxta 100U Botulinum toxin type A, Manufactured by: JETEMA Inc., Korea
It appears as a lyophilized white powder for injection in a colorless transparent vial.
The TOXTA 100U needs to be diluted with 0.9% Sodium Chloride (NOT INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE)
White to almost clear, vacuum-dried powder is a colorless and transparent vial. You will see a tiny white ring of powder on the bottom of the bottle.
- To temporarily improve moderate to severe glabellar wrinkles related to eyebrow wrinkle muscle (corrugator muscle) and/or procerus muscle activity in adults aged from 20 to 65.
- Muscle spasticity: upper limb local muscle spasticity related to stroke in adults aged 20 or more.
- Benign essential blepharospasm in adults aged 18 or more
- To treat foot deformities due to spasticity in pediatric cerebral palsy patients aged 2 or older
- Exp. Date 36 months from the manufacturing date
YOU ARE ADVISED TO USE A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL WHO CAN ADMINISTER THE TREATMENT FOR YOU.