DeneB Classic-H is a hyaluronic acid (HA) filler used to restore volume to the face. Among the injectable treatments now available on the market, the offered filler is distinguished by its higher impact duration and pointwise influence on the treated area. A similar result is achieved by using a proprietary technique for product preparation. This technique is based on the sequential synthesis of hyaluronic acid polymers. To begin, single molecules of HA are cross-linked together, followed by association with small micelles and eventually with tight particles injected into patients. This technology enables the production of goods with ideal viscosity and density capable of binding water molecules effectively. HA is a natural component that explains why the filler is not rejected by the organism and is effectively metabolized, resulting in remarkable effects. As long as the filler retains a nearly rigid structure, it can be employed for breast and buttock augmentation. Upon request, the product may be given with a 0.3 percent lidocaine solution, which renders the injections very painless.
Strengths of DeneB Classic-H
- The product is made using a proprietary polymerization technology that results in a filler with high viscosity and density.
- Combining several injection techniques makes it possible to achieve pointwise elaboration of specific facial zones.
- The substance is extremely stable and does not migrate out of the injection site.
- The product’s ingredients are not subjected to the further chemical alteration that renders the filler completely hypoallergenic.
Scope of DeneB Classic-H
- volumetric repair of the face
- nasolabial folds repair
- Non-surgical nose and chin shape correction
- non-invasive body contouring
- enlargement of the breasts and buttocks
The procedure’s effect lasts between 12 and 16 months.
HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 3 mg/ml
One syringe containing 10 ml
BioPlus Co., Ltd.