DR. CYJ HAIR FILLER
Expiration date: 2024/11
DR.CYJ Hair Filler contains 7 patented peptides. Every peptide has shown its efficacy in the hair regrowth and loss process by different in-vitro tests performed by Caregen.
DR.CYJ Hair Filler promotes blood circulation in the scalp and helps the follicles to revitalize and cause stronger hair regrowth.
This sustained release technology enhanced the efficacy of the 7 peptides for two weeks by a constant and regulated release and penetration of these active ingredients into the skin.
What is the treatment protocol of DR. CYJ Hair Filler?
- The treatment does not require in principle anaesthesia. In consultation with the patient, if desired, apply topically anesthetic cream. Remove it after 30 minutes.
- Inject DR. CYJ Hair Filler only on clean and healthy skin without inflammation. Disinfect the scalp first with an alcohol swab or pad.
- Inject DR. CYJ Hair Filler (at room temperature) on the intended area with a 30G, 31G, 32G hypodermic needle. You may consider using multiple needles during treatment.
- Use a micro-aliquot injection technique (serial micro punctures in lines). Inject every 0.2 to 0.4 cm a quantity of 0.02 to 0.05 ml intradermal per injection. Use a distance between the lines of +/-1 cm. With 1ml DR.CYJ Hair Filler an area the size of about a hand palm can be treated.
- During and after treatment, perform a gentle massage to distribute the product evenly and reduce any pain.
Package has 1 syringe x 1 ml.