Expiration date: 01/2025
- With Lidocaine
1 x 1 ml / 2 x (27 G 1/2')
Neuramis Deep filler is one the highest-rated lip filler in the USA market. There are two types of neuramis deep fillers. They are with lidocaine and without lidocaine. Neuramis can be used on the Hyaluron pen as well as direct injecting.
Neuramis product range is designed and established by Medytox, a Korean biopharmaceutical company that has developed Botulinum toxin type A. The company developed Neuramis – a dermal filler made from high-quality raw materials – based on the innovative SHAPE technology. This product is notable for its two-step cross-linking process and its enhanced refinement process. Additionally, it is praised for its ability to minimize uncross-linked BDDE.
Neuramis is touted as being highly successful and efficacious for being a reliable hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Its users have widely praised the product for its versatility and its efficacy.
Neuramis is particularly helpful in correcting wrinkles, either deep and static or superficial skin wrinkles. Neuramis deep is one of the highest-rated lip fillers in the market that can give you a plump-looking lip.
It is popular among Hyaluran pen users since Neuramis work well on the Hyaluron pen as well as direct injecting.
Neurmais deep also adds volume to sunken areas and gives a youthful glow to your skin. The sophisticated feature of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine results in a highly purified product. The cross-linked HA structure guarantees a longer duration of effect, while its uniform distribution throughout the epidermis provides natural-looking results.
Neuramis deep with lidocaine is the most popular filler among the Neuramis filler users, especially in the united states.
The only difference is, with lidocaine Neuramis fillers contained lidocaine, and lidocaine decreases pain during injection. You may need to use without lidocaine filler if your client has some sort of allergy to lidocaine
Strengths of Neuramis Deep:
Only a few HA fillers on the market immediately remove medium to deep wrinkles on the face without causing any discomfort. Neuramis Deep Lidocaine is the leader in the pack, which offers an innovative choice. Neuramis leads the pack because:
- Neuramis provides natural-looking results.
- The effect of the product is visible right after the procedure
- Neuramis induces no severe or lasting side effects
- Neuramis features a gel produced by forward-thinking Japanese company Shiseido
- Neuramis has a numbing agent for a comfortable experience. The procedure involving the product is painless when injected into the deep layers of the skin because the components include lidocaine.
- Neuramis flaunts minimum residual BDDE (less than 0.4 ppm)
- Neuramis contains completely biocompatible components. The origin of its hyaluronic acid, microbial fermentation, and animal-free testing ensures that this product is made to the highest safety standards.
- Neuramis is clinically proven to be efficient and safe. In addition, the hyaluronic acid material used has its molecular weight approved by the EDQM and the FDA, making it reliable and trustworthy to use.
- Neuramis guarantees a long-lasting and more prominent effect on your treated areas. This is due to the product’s patented two-step cross-linking process and enhanced refinement process.
- Neuramis helps with the correction of medium wrinkles and deep folds such as nasolabial folds, frontal wrinkles, and frown lines, wrinkles around the lips, and marionette lines.
- It can help correct lip shapes.
- It is used to augment the cheeks
- Neuramis can help with chin correction
- It can be used for earlobe augmentation
- It can help in Jaw contouring
- Neuramis is used in Nose bridge reshaping
The aesthetic effect of Neuramis Deep Lidocaine can last up to 9 – 12 months.