- With Lidocaine
Expiration date: 01/2025
1 x 1 ml / 2 x (30G 1/2")
Neuramis Lidocaine is utilized in contour plastics to amend profound uneven areas on the skin and regions on the face.
Neuramis Lidocaine is an innovative HA-based dermal filler designed specifically for the correction of skin imperfections. Neuramis Lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that effectively treats folds and wrinkles on the skin and deep dermal layers. As a result, it is one of the most dependable and highly-rated skin fillers on the market. Neuramis with Lidocaine, as a premium HA filler product, restores and maintains that hydro balance of the skin and painlessly removes wrinkles, but it does them better than its competition. That is partly due to its two-step cross-linked HA structure, which guarantees twice more long-lasting effects than the usual. With remarkable even distribution, it ensures that the anti-aging effects can offer natural-looking results.
SHAPE Technology is a patented process that only Neuramis uses. It is a trademark manufacturing method developed solely by Medytox. The technology delivers a two-step cross-linked HA filler product that contains outstandingly purified implant gel.
Because of this innovation, Neuramis products undergo a thorough double cross-linking process, making them more resistant to the body’s biodegradation process. The filler has also been meticulously purified, making for a safe and effective filler. In addition, it is safe to inject into various areas of the face, including in the lips.
Strengths of Neuramis Lidocaine:
Neuramis Lidocaine is the only professional-grade Hyaluronic Acid filler that you will need for hassle-free lip enhancement and effective shallow line and wrinkle correction. In addition, this top-grade filler line offers several advantages:
- Provides natural-looking results
- Deep and lasting hydration of the skin
- Lidocaine makes for seemingly painless procedures even in sensitive areas
- Minimum residual BDDE (less than 0.4 ppm)
- Exceptional properties of cohesion and skin integration guarantee a longer duration of effect.
- Clinically proven efficacy and safety
- It helps smoothen and volumize
- Used in contouring and augmentation
- Maintains the hydro balance of the skin through deep and lasting moisturization
- Volumizes and corrects wrinkles of aging skin
- Recommended for thin and sensitive skin
- High stage purification of hyaluronic acid
- Minimal viscosity facilitates seamless injections.
Scope of Neuramis Lidocaine:
Neuramis Lidocaine is used in contour plastics to correct deep or uneven areas on the skin and areas of the face.
- Correction of superficial and medium wrinkles and folds
- Correction of nasolabial folds
- Slight correction of the shape of the lips, correction of the asymmetry of the lips
- Lip augmentation and contouring
- Forehead Lines
- Glabellar frown lines
- Marionette Lines
The aesthetic effect of Neuramis Lidocaine can last up to 9 months. If the patient wants to prolong and retain their rejuvenated and refreshed look, the treatment must be repeated in at least three months’ time. Each of these sessions needs to be scheduled at an interval of 3-4 weeks from the last one.
Hyaluronic Acid of 20 mg per ml
Lidocaine of 3 mg per ml
One syringe × 1.1ml per pack
Needle size: 30G
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Injection depth: Middle & deep layers of the skin
Gel producer: Shiseido (Asia)
Manufacturer: Medytox Inc., Ltd., South Korea