Expiration date: 2025/07
Neuramis Light Lidocaine is specifically manufactured using Medytox’s patented method called SHAPE technology. It implies that Neuramis Light Lidocaine has one through not only one but two rigorous separate cross-linking processes. As a result, the non-animal Hyaluronic Acid inside it dissolves slower and offers more long-lasting anti-wrinkle results. Its specially tailored implant gel has also undergone enhanced purification. Because of that, it does not contain any unbound cross-liners in its composition, making it exceptionally safe for patients. Qualified plastic surgeons are advised to inject this product into the middle layer of the skin.
Neuramis Light is the finest dermal filler in the Medytox line. This product is safe and biologically compatible with the human body’s tissues, so it does not cause allergies or irritation. This filler contains hyaluronic acid and lidocaine. In the production of Neuramis Light Lidocaine, high-quality raw materials from a Japanese manufacturer and SHAPE technology are used, which guarantees high levels of purity. This technology makes it safer and longer-lasting compared to its market rivals.
As its name hints, this revolutionary soft-tissue filler contains a small amount of lidocaine. This is a type of local anesthetic that will guarantee that patients will enjoy a pain-free treatment experience. At the same time, the lidocaine in this product does not affect its anti-aging powers.
Strengths of Neuramis Light Lidocaine:
One of the most significant advantages of this reliable skin filler by Medytox is its premium quality. Shiseido – a leading Japanese manufacturer, specially produces the gel in it. It has been carefully optimized to have the perfect balance between viscosity, density, and elasticity.
Since the main active ingredient in Neuramis Light with Lidocaine is Hyaluronic Acid (HA), this professional-grade filler injection has the following abilities:
- Instantly corrects lines and wrinkles on the face
- Visibly improves the tone and texture of the skin
- Safely rejuvenates the décolleté, back of the hands and neck, removing imperfections
- Significantly enhances elasticity and firmness
- Fully biodegradable
- Compatible with the human body
- Improves and moisturizes skin while maintaining a healthy hydro balance
- It contains 3% lidocaine which helps in giving seamless and painless injections
Diminishes pronounced undereye signs of aging
- Treatment results look natural and can be preserved for up a year
- It provides a long-lasting effect through advanced SHAPE technology, making it more resilient against absorption and biodegradation.
Scope of Neuramis Volume Lidocaine:
Neuramis Volume Lidocaine is designed to fill the volume of areas on the face. It is suitable for filling in medium-deep and deep skin folds to restore facial volume. Furthermore, it can also be used for facial contouring.
- Quick and immediate skin rehydration
- Simple correction and treatment of fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Improvement of skin surface
The effect of Neuramis Light Lido treatment is instantly visible and can last up to 12 months. These incredible effects kick in right after the injection procedure and remain active for at least 6 months. If patients want to retain the achieved results, they will need to undergo maintenance procedures every 3 to 6 months.
Hyaluronic Acid of 20 mg per ml
Lidocaine of 3 mg per ml
Neuramis Light Lidocaine
1 syringe × 1.0 ml per pack
Needle size: 30G x 3/16 UTW needle (Ultra Thin Wall)
Shelf Life: 24 Months
Injection depth: Middle & deep layers of the skin
Gel producer: Shiseido (Asia)
Manufacturer: Medytox Inc., Ltd., South Korea